AWStats is a free powerful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, graphically, ftp, or mail server statistics. The AWStats allows accessing data from the Advanced Web Statistics (AWStats) software, which compiles details about the way users access your website. AWStats is a free software distributed under the GNU General Public License. This log identifier works from command line and shows you all possible details in your log. It uses a partial detailed able to process large log files, quickly and multiple times. It can identify log files from all main server tools like Apache log files, WebStar, and a lot of another web, wap, streaming servers, mail servers, proxy, and some ftp servers. AWStats works from the command line, it can work with all web hosting providers which allow Perl, CGI and log access.
AWStats displays the following details:
2) HTTP error codes.
3) Operating systems.
4) Countries of origin.
5) The links through which visitors access your website.
6) Monthly, daily, and hourly averages in graphs and tables.
How to Enable AWStats?
1) Login into WHM.
2) Go to ‘Server Configuration’.
3) Click on ‘Tweak Settings’.
4) Go to the tab ‘Stats Programs’.
5) Locate the option ‘Enable Awstats stats’.
6) Click the button ‘Save’.
That’s it !!